Summary of position:
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for one or more products within Runtime’s product portfolio. As a Product Manager, you will drive Runtime’s product roadmap. You will work closely with Runtime’s R&D team to enhance our current product line and define and create new enterprise class products for our target market segments. This is a highly cross-functional position where success will be measured by the wider adoption of Runtime products and delivery of roadmap. This position reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Gather market requirements by engaging with customers, prospects, and our internal team members.
- Contribute to product roadmap and product strategy.
- Develop and communicate product specifications to R&D team.
- Manage and execute product roadmaps, rollout timelines and customer communication
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to continuously manage trade-offs between scope, resources, and time during the development lifecycle to support communication and status updates
- Own and drive the definition of Runtime’s products with market research, competitive analysis and business case analysis to determine market requirements and drive feature prioritization for existing and new products
- Collaborate with the R&D and Customer Success teams to implement and execute customer beta programs for Runtime’s software releases.
- Develop key product collaterals including release notes, datasheets and key product feature, benefit and differentiation
The ideal candidate should possess a strong combination of the following experiences, attributes & qualifications:
- BS/MS in computer science, IS, EE or similar technology field
- Direct enterprise level software product management experience (1-3 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strong analytical skills a must
- Good understanding of product management processes
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience with project management and driving them to completion
- Self-starter, strong analytical and problem solving skills